Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love you tomorrow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPtUPCvn9zM

This girl on this video is amazing! She doesn't even speak ENGLISH! I hope you like it! Her name is Lisa Borud.

Well I today I did:

got my HUGE test scores back!

  1. I got bored so I made a fortune teller
  2. Figured out I was the only girl in my class that got a 100% on my HUGE test
  3. Made another fortune teller
  4. Went to the library and played a game with the librian
  5. Came back and played another game with my teacher for extra credit points
  6. Then I did something with Sleepy Hollow with my teacher
  7. Went to lunch
  8. My teacher read a book to the class
  9. Went to Music
  10. Then went on the bus
  11. On the bus I saw "Ripley Believe Me or Not" and so this really cool thing
  12. Got off
  13. Told my dad my score
  14. Talked to someone on GoogleTalk for like an hour
  15. My brother got home and put some songs on my Ipod (including TOMORROW)
  16. My UNCLE came to my house
  17. Made a new post!

Keep reading my blog

Sorry for making it so long... Tee Hee

1 comment:

queenbee said...

Wow. What a busy day! Congratulations on your test score!! Must be all that brain food your mom makes you eat : )