Guess What I am answering your question. My mom put it on my account. I am not sure but I also found it on Gadgets in "Everything" or something like that!
This girls name is Esmee Denters she is going to sing "Unwritten" by Natahsa Bettingfeild
I hope you like it :)
On August 22 I am going to my school to figure out my schedule and meet all my teachers and get my text books!! I am so excited. Its my first year of middle school and it will be my brothers first year of high school!!!!
Well bye for now!!!
Keep reading my blog!!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thanks, I am going to the beach with my friend in a while.
I love the video. Have you seen banana phone? It's cool.
Ta ta for now
Lu lU
Post a Comment