Friday, November 13, 2009

Woah

I was just about to type this then my drink almost fell HORROR!!!! I am having WHATABURGER.

The side of my lip hurts :(

I am listening to Fearless by Taylor Swift.

I am annoyed at this girl. (I always am and she reads my blog.... and she lives in my neighbor hood)

I am humming to Fearless.

I got a GOOGLE WAVE!!!

I am on Facebook.

And I don't how it gets better then this.. (Lyrics for Fearless)

I am on Google Reader.

Have I mentioned that Google is AWESOME?

Fearless is over.

I got a new friend on Facebook.

I am listening to Rainbow Veins by Owl City.

I just remembered, Bird and the Worm is better then Fireflies!!!

Dear Pacific day won't you take me away? (Lyrics from Rainbow Veins)

Oh I still have to finish something due on Monday :P.

My friend and I were both wearing purple today!!! But a lot of people were because the guy that made are school, it was his birthday.

Everybody Hates Chris is a good show :)

What do I type now?

I just laughed at something I was about to type.

11 people are online on Facebook.

I have 2 notifications.

Some weird song came up.

Ameno is on :)

I heard that song in science and I told my science teacher that it was on my iPod and she started laughing.

I got a new seat in science :P

I have to go to the bathroom.

My goodness Hello Seattle is on :)

I have 318 songs on my iPod.

Me my brother and sisters wanna get zunes :)

I am cold.

I am rereading the Twilight Series :)

Don't leave comments like "I hate Twilight."

I hate Edward.

Bella is pathetic. Not Kristen Stewart

Jacob is awesome!! I mean seriously? He is a werewolf!!

Sorry if I ruined it...

I lost my flash drive :(

Disturbia is on.

I am going crazy now (Lyrics)

I hurt my finger in basketball today.

Some weirdo came up and slapped the ball out of my hands.

He also was creeping me out.

Only 8 people are online now.

Can't wait till Christmas.

I got my COUGAR's jacket on :)

Well bye!

1 comment:

cloudbusting said...

how did you get a google wave?