So today I am going to like my best friends house!( those 3 colors are her favorite colors.) But I can't sleepover. :(
But I am going at 11 o'clock. And my mom or dad wil pick me up around 9ish or 10ish because I am going to Schiliterbond! But I am going again on the 27-28th! It wil be so fun! Sorry for bragging! I really am! Well its like 9:58 right now and I still have to wait an hour! I am so mad! Well I am mad because of what time it is! And she made me this AWESOME friend ship bracelet! Oh yeah her name is Madison! She is really cool! You can check out her blog its on my sidebar things! So check hers out! Its really cool! And her word that she made up is "Awesomela" she says it alot! Its a really cool word! And don't make fun of it.
Well keep reading my blog! Bye!
P.S. I just figured out I have a check up for the DENTIST for the 6th of July :(
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment