I am so glad but sad I am back from Kerville! But we couldn't annoy the life guards :( But we met some one new. It was Ian's( red because he is a butt face) sister!! Her name is Riana.(Pink because she is so cool). She is so so so nice!!!! But today my friend cracked a confetti egg on her.. She got mad but not really mad. It was cool. And when I saw Bullitt I was very mad! He wasn't wearing his AVIATORS!! He wore them last year. And I begged him to wear them but he didnt!!! I am very mad at him! Well heres one thing about orbit gum, Its way way way to sticky!!!!!!!! Well I have nothing else to talk about but alot of people I know are getting blog's!!!! Its pretty cool!!!
Keep reading my blog! Bye!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment