Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So sorry! (6th grade is like only a few months away)

So sorry I haven't posted lately. When I was in school I wanted to try and post a blog every Thursday. But that didnt work good. I am so busy because I have to go to a middle school camp (going into middle school next year!! YAY) I am going out of town on Thursday and coming back on Sunday. So I am so sorry for not blogging! I am having a good summer so far!!! Um about the pictures of the rabits...... (to get it you have to read my other blog) I don't think I can post the pictures....Tee hee sorry. I am trying to make this a long blog because I have not posted for a while. I know I know, I feel guilty for not posting I am so sorry! Tee hee. Well Princess Blogsalot thank you so very much for the music video for "You Belong with Me" by Taylor Swift. Um... Well 6th grade is almost here!!! I so excited... Don't laugh at me please!!! I am just excited.. And if my brother is reading this..... Well I am so very bored. Please comment!!!!!

Keep reading my blog! Thanks.

No comments: