I am bored so I am going to do something fun!!!!!!!
20 things you may not know about me! But it doesnt count if your my friend or if your my mom or brother!
1.I am going to 6th grade :)
2. I have read all the Twilight Books!!
3. I share a room with my TWIN sister
4. I have a dog names squirt.
5. I have 4 chickes! (I actually had six but one died and one was a rooster!)
6. I love nutella and peanut butter sandwhiches!! ( I dont care if I spelt it wrong)
7. My birthday is March 21rst
8. I have the swimmers ear! (Its not very fun right now!)
9. I go to Washington D.C. every other year for a twin study! (I am going next summer! :)
10. I have another email other then this one
11. I am 11
12. I think Animal Crossing is really fun!
13. My electives in 6th grade are gonna be Art and Native Plants and Animals!( I hope)
14. All of my friends are going there well except 2.
15. Thats how old my brother is turning in November! Hes turing 15!
16. My favorite soda is Dr Pepper
17. My favorite fruit is GREEN GRAPES!!! :)
18. I like to do collagues! ( I think thats how you spell it)
19. I really want to go to Seattle!
20. My favorite song is..... HELLO SEATTLE!!!!
Thanks for reading this!!!! Keep reading my blog!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment