I can't move!! Well I can but it would hurt way to bad!!!! I still have my wrist bands on... I got back around 12 or 11. :) My sister is gone to her friends house so I have my room to my self!!! And my mom rented me a movie!! I am watching a movie right NOW!!!!!!!!!! I love the movie that I am watching!! Oh yeah its Get Smart!! Its hilarous!!! My friend got me a twilight game for a "Get Well Soon" present. And we tryed playing it. I didn't get it at all!! But oh well. My whol efamily was woried about me.
QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
Have you had surgery, if you had how many times?
Well bye for now!!
P.S. Keep reading my blog!!!
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yeah I've had surgery once to get my adenoids removed because I was getting too many sinus infections. My throat was killing me after. And I was only in kindergarden!
Post a Comment