So tomorrow I have to go to the hospital and have a check-up for my stomach (Ovarian Torsion) at 4:30 I believe and my sister gets her expander taken off tomorrow also but at 2:30.
I am naming things that had happend to me!
I have a really annoying hang nail! :P
My friend found my bracelet that my friend made me!
Oh my brother got a cell phone!!!
I finally gave my friend her b-day present!!! (Her birthday was on July 31) That was the day I went to the hospital :(
Today we gave my dog a bath and we brushed him a ton untill like he wasnt shedding!!! :)
The cleaning ladies came but we had to clean before they came which is kind of weird
Well bye!!
P.S. Keep reading my blog!!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment