skip to main | skip to sidebar

Blue Bubble Blogger

Friday, August 21, 2009

Another photo poll

Which Picture looks better?

Well which one do you like? I was just wondering! I will put a poll up so don't answer in comments! Well I plan on puting another one up to tell you what I did!!! And I will also tell you all what it was like on my first day of high school! Well put your answer in the poll! Thanks bye!
Posted by blue.bubble.blogger at 12:30 PM

1 comment:

cloudbusting said...

Hallie your not going to High School... Jordan is.

August 23, 2009 at 12:13 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

feed my fish


Blog Widgets

Funny Quotes :) And good quotes

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Best friends are the people that know all about and still put up with you!"

"If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?"

"I love secrets, 'cause it makes me feel like I have friends & stuff..."

"Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film!"

"OK, so what's the speed of dark?"

"Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?"

"Don't drink and drive you might spill your beer!" (I don't encourage this I just think its funny!)

"Lifes Tough, get a helmet!"

"I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay."

"If Walking Is So Good For You, Then Why Does My Mailman Look Like Jabba The Hut?"

"Don't regret doing things, regret getting caught!"

"Here officer, hold my beer while I find my license."(I don't encourage this I just think its funny!)

"You tried, and you failed, so the lesson is, never try."

"I'm an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight."

"A friend is someone who is there for you when he or she rather be somewhere else."

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them."

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."

"If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely special you are."

“How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to”

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.

"A circle is round it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend!"

"It takes years to build up trust, and just seconds to destroy it." (This one is true)



About Me

My photo
blue.bubble.blogger
Not Telling, United States
I'm a 6th grader who has a twin sister, an older brother, and dog named Squirt. I like to read. My favorite book series: Twilight and Uglies. I like to play outside. And go to my friends house to swim.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (80)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ▼  August (21)
      • Bored
      • First day of school!!!
      • My schedule
      • Things I did
      • Another photo poll
      • YAY!!
      • Photo poll!!!
      • here comes the SUN!!!!!
      • My ear hurts!
      • The Whites :)
      • I have nothing to talk about really...
      • URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • Sorry!
      • So Tomorrow!
      • Coraline!!!
      • Animal Crossing
      • VIDEOS!!
      • Same thing everyday...
      • My surgery
      • I can't move!! Well I can but it would hurt way to...
      • I am just saying!!
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)

Followers

My Blog List

  • Princess Blogsalot
  • Guess What?
  • Random 'n' Awesome
  • Halestones
Powered By Blogger
 
Oh, wonderful. I knew I smelled something nasty.
Rosalie Hale, Breaking Dawn,
Powered By Blogger