Okay so I went and saw this movie in theaters with one of my friends! It was AWESOME!!! Then I got the movie. So yesterday (last night) my friends had a movie night and they were showing Coraline!! :) Heres the trailer!
You can go to Blockbuster or Hollywood Video to go get the movie! I LOVE this movie!
QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!!:
Have you seen Coraline?
All 3 of my bandages came off yesterday!!! (From my surgery!) I am so glad but I still can't go off the rope swing at the Frio River. :(
But on Monday night my Aunt Cindy is spending the night with us!
Well shes not really my aunt but my mom and her are like BEST friends and shes known us like ever since we were born! (we: me my sister and my brother) So thats why we call her "Aunt" Cindy!
Well thanks for reading my blog!!! And please keep reading it!! BYE!!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm the one she saw it with!!
Post a Comment