The hospital was so fun for me!!! Because when I got there I had surgerey!! Fun..... The reason I went was because something on my right side of the stomach hurt like crazy!!! So right before my mom left for tennis I said "Mom my stomach hurts" and she said "Oh you will be all right" And right before she left I threw up. It broke my record. I haven't thrown up for like 7 or 8 years now. But just yesterday Ithrew up. :( So first we went to the doctor and they thought it was a kidney stone, and I was so worried then I had to go get a Cat Scan and then my doctor Cody called and said that I had Ovarian Tusion. Please look it up. And so I had to rush to the hospital. And I got surgery!! FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Well bye for now.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Interesting story. But do you really think surgery is fun?
cool blog though.
Yeah I knew you were being sarcastic-okay no I didn't because I can be so stupid. Haha.
Post a Comment